Ergonomic design of your laboratory workstation
HAHN+KOLB offers you the option of designing your laboratory facility so that it is ergonomic, safe and flexible. Your workflow is supported with short and optimised walkways. In addition, we ensure that you also have plenty of storage space with little space and small rooms and thus can keep tidy.
Along with professional advice we bring our long years of experience in laboratory planning. We also screen your whole work process, in order to accurately respond to your processes and shape them optimally for you and your staff.
At HAHN+KOLB we take care of both existing and new laboratories. Our focus here is on quality assurance laboratories and metallurgical laboratories. We not only offer you laboratory furniture and laboratory technology, but also the necessary machines and the know-how for optimising your work processes. With a variety of individual modules your laboratory equipment can be expanded at any time and equipped with different work surfaces.
Our services for you:
- We take the time to get to know your requirements for the future laboratory in a personal meeting and implement them in a tailor-made solution. Our experienced experts advise you beyond the laboratory facility and guide you safely to your perfect system laboratory.
- Our extensive laboratory programme with its flexible function units adapts easily to any room situation. We offer innovative, sophisticated technology, beautifully styled. Our 3D visualisation shows you your new, state-of-the-art future laboratory facilities in detail.
- Laboratory equipment and high-quality manufacturing measuring and material testing technology give you a decisive advantage. Safety, ergonomics and flexibility are our self-conception when designing your perfect laboratory setup.
Quality at the highest level
In addition to laboratory facilities, all laboratory technology, such as measurement and test equipment for your laboratory are available from HAHN+KOLB. Extensive consumables to do with test sample preparation supplement our assortment.
- Angle grinders, embedding machines as well as grinding and polishing machines for the test sample preparation
- Hardness testing equipment with innovative features
- Stereo, light and digital microscopes
- Professional image database for viewing, measuring and archiving microscopic parts
- Ultrasonic cleaning devices for the cleaning of parts
- Test framework from 500N to 5kN, as well as universal testing machines of 2kN up to 600kN for destructive material testing
- Hard foam inserts for the 5S method